Meme from 2011.
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Started selling on Ebay.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did not make any resolutions last year so yay me! I kept those ones, as for this year I am going big. See HERE. But we all know how it goes right, best laid plans. Ha!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not yet *wink* *wink* . You ladies know who I’m lookin at.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year but there is still tomorrow so I will choose not to tempt fate.
5. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
If anyone can spare some motivation that would be great. Also pee breaks alone would be nice, and maybe if we are overreaching a little extra moohla might help.
6. What countries did you visit?
Um, three pygmies remember. Unless you count the ones in my mind.
7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why:
I can’t remember what I wore yesterday and you are really expecting me to pull up one moment in an entire year.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting all pygmies to school on time! Woot Woot.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Well it wouldn’t be on this years list if I had succeed last year. I will be winning this year in my weight loss battle!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I did have a mild cold, oh! and a black tounge.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Well it was bought for me but my Garmin would be #1. Never will I be lost again!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My middle dude. He started out the year kinda rough but he is a rock star now!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Anyone else out there parenting a 10 yr old female pygmy?!?!? May God give me strength.
14. Where did most of your money go?
One word: Pygmies. Oh! and coffee
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Finding a way to make some income! Also discovering the Good Cents store. It’s like christmas everyday.
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Adel-”Someone like you”. Only because it’s become the new Whitney Houston song “I will always love youuuuuuu”. Played OUT!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Yes
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner. Slightly
iii. richer or poorer? Yes
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Doing vs. Planning
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worrying about things I can’t change.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
We had christmas? Where was I?!?!?
21. There was is #21.
22. Did you fall in love in 2011?
I love my new SIL. The weary traveler picked the perfect assistant!
23. How many one-night stands?
Yes, we only have one night stand. Hubby doesn’t like one on his side.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Well since I only saw an abndance of Nick Jr., Yo Gabba Gabba, Pinkey Dinky Do, and other such background noise pretty much anything with adults in it. I have some deep dark secret favs like Sister Wives, Dexter, and House but not much past that.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Um… can you repeat that last part again……
26. What was the best book you read?
Does Dr. Seuss count?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I can still play chopsticks on the piano.
28. What did you want and get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
The only movie I even saw this year was Muppets. So I guess that’s it.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I rammed right into 32 and spent a glorious evening eating sushi with hubby while youngest pygmy picked off my plate. And then to take it one step further I got to do the dishes afterwards. I know, it’s ok to hate my lavishness.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More sleep, oh and fat free/calorie free junk food.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Hmmmm, do you think they will notice they are pajama bottoms?
34. What kept you sane?
Who said I was sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
DJ Lance is pretty rockin these days.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
There was a hot debate the other night over sushi or pizza. Sushi won
37. Who did you miss?
My sanity. It has gone away and not even bothered to call.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I may have not met you but any new readers of this heinously out of whack blog are awesome.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011:
That laundry multiplies on it’s own, my 5th graders homework is harder than what I did in 8th grade, pygmies are resilient little boogers.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Does Yo Gabba Gabba count? “Alllll my friends are different, but we love them all the same”.
Feel free to share your meme with Mommy Wants a Vodka or make your own below.